Ingredients for 10 people
- 10 red mullets (ask your fish merchant to filet them; then bone them with tweezers)
- 1 small bunch of marjoram (about 100 leaves)
- 2dl olive oil
- 100 g. green olives (chopped with pits)
- 0,5 L single cream
- Salt, pepper
- 50g. butter
- 800 g. fresh spinach, well washed and pieked over
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 dl. olive oil
- 30 pitted black oliveses
- Bring the olives to the boil and drain them.
Add the cream and cook for 30 minutes
to reduce to 1/5 of the volume or to 4dl.
- Strain, mix in the butter and 2 spoons olive oil.
- Check the seasoning, reserve in a double boiler.Bring the spinach to the boil,
drain, refresh, and drain well again,pressing down hard
Season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil, add the spinach and garlic,and cook for three minutes, stirring with a fork.
Put aside and keep warm.
- Cook the filets with the olive oil in an anti-stick pan. Halfway through cooking, add the marjoram.
- Place the spinach in the center of the plates, add the filets on top and pour the sauce all around. Decorate with oitted black olives.